Win a 2-night stay for 2 people at the fabulously nostalgic Sunset Motel in Brevard, NC! Each unique room is newly “retrovated”, cheerfully decorated, greatly enervated and oh-so-inundated with modern amenities – namely; wi-fi, flat screen TV’s, HBO, indoor plumbing, small useless appliances and more!
Nestled in the mountains of Western North Carolina, Brevard is a fabulous getaway destination. Known as the Land of Waterfalls, Brevard is centrally located between Pisgah and Dupont Forests. Our area boasts numerous adventures to delight everyone. For the outdoor enthusiast: mountain biking,kayaking/rafting, rock climbing, hiking, tubing, canyoneering and more! For those of you who just want to relax, consider a waterfall tour or join a Hunger Games Fan Tour in Dupont Forest or just sit your behind on the porch outside your room and watch everyone else!
After a fun day in the great outdoors, shop and stroll in charming downtown Brevard, listen to live music, sip on locally brewed beer from Brevard Brewing Company, or sample delicious eats at many fine local restaurants .
RULES AND REGULATIONS
By entering this sweepstakes you agree to all Rules and Regulations listed below.
1. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. The sweepstakes begins at 12:01 AM on 8/26/2012 and ends at 12:01 AM on 9/16/2012.
2. ELIGIBILITY: This sweepstakes is open only to legal residents living in the United States and Canada who are at least 18 years of age. Employees, officers and directors of LLR Holdings LLC dba The Sunset Motel, their immediate families (and those living in their same households) are not eligible to participate in the sweepstakes . Residents of Transylvania County or anyone living within a 25 mile radius of Brevard, NC are not eligible to participate. By entering the sweepstakes, participants agree to release, discharge and hold harmless, LLR Holdings LLC dba The Sunset Motel in Brevard, NC and all respective officers, directors, employees and agents, from any damages which may arise out of participation in the sweepstakes or out of the acceptance, use, misuse or possession of prizes. By participating, you agree to these Official Rules and to the decisions of the judges, which are final and binding in all aspects. Void where prohibited by law, rule or regulation. All Federal, State and local laws and regulations apply.
3. HOW TO ENTER: The sweepstakes is a randomized drawing. Participants may enter only once via the Facebook application Rafflecopter. To enter, you must visit https://www.facebook.com/thesunsetmotel/app_228910107186452 and register to win by entering an email address or logging in with Facebook. Entries will be deemed made by authorized account holder of the email address or Facebook account submitted at time of entry. The authorized account holder is deemed as the natural person who is assigned to an email address or Facebook account by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization that is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses, accounts, or the domain associated with the submitted email address.
4. NOTIFICATION OF WINNER: Winner will be selected in a randomized drawing from all eligible entries received from the sweepstakes. Potential winner will be contacted by email within 48 hours of the end of the sweepstakes. Winner must reply to the email within 3 business days.Non-compliance or, if a selected potential winner does not respond, is ineligible, fails to claim prize, or if the prize is returned as undeliverable, an alternate winner will be selected.
5. CLAIMING THE PRIZE: After being verified via email communication, winner must contact the motel via phone to make reservations. Online reservations will not be accepted. Reservation must be made with in 30 days of winner notification. Prize must be redeemed within one calendar year of prize notification. Reservation is subject to availability. Black out dates apply.
5. DISQUALIFICATION: LLR Holding LLC dba The Sunset Motel is not responsible for lost, interrupted or unavailable network server or other connections, miscommunications, failed telephone or computer, telephone transmissions, technical failure, jumbled, scrambled or misdirected transmissions, or other error of any kind whether human, mechanical or electronic. Persons found tampering with or abusing any aspect of this sweepstakes, as solely determined by the judges, will be disqualified.
6.TAX INFORMATION: All taxes and fees on prizes won are the sole responsibility of the winner.