COVID-19 Updates & Procedures
Hello Friends and Neighbors!
At this point, we are open and operating with health department guidelines to safeguard you, our staff, and community.
Our current office hours are from 9am-9pm EST
What are we doing?
1) We are staggering employee shifts to minimize face-to-face interactions as much as possible.
2.) Our housekeeping staff are wearing gloves and masking while cleaning rooms.
3) Our housekeepers are following the Coronavirus Guidance on Sanitizing and Disinfecting from Transylvania Public Health.
4) The check-in process is streamlined for your safety and convenience. Most of our communication will be in the form of emails, texts, and waving at you through windows! You will pick up a sanitized envelope with your receipt and key and can go directly to your room.
5) Though we are open and happy to chat over the phone or 6 feet apart in our parking lot, the motel office/lobby is currently limited to staff, as we believe this is the only way to maintain the required 6-foot distance.
6) Remote controls will be covered with a disposable bag. Light switches, doorknobs and door jams (and everything else for that matter) are sanitized for your protection.
Know that we fully recognize everyone is tired of all the rigamarole we currently have to go through to stay safe! This is all laborious, but necessary, to comply with state laws designed to limit the spread of Covid-19. We strongly encourage you to bring hand sanitizer and face-masks as you will be unable to enter some establishments without them and there are currently none to buy here.
We know things are different right now, but we are happy to be here for you. Safety is our top priority and we appreciate your patience, cooperation, and support as we continue this journey together.
If you have any questions, we’re here to help.
Thank you for helping support this small business,